Term and Condition
- Introduction: This website is owned and operated by Rajan Gupta, a freelance web developer. By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- Services Offered: The developer offers web development services, as described on this website. The services offered may change at any time without notice.
- Payment: The developer’s fees for services are outlined on this website and are subject to change at any time without notice. Payment is due upon completion of work unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Intellectual Property: The developer retains all intellectual property rights to any code or software developed during the project unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Confidentiality: The developer agrees to keep all information related to the project confidential and not to disclose any information to third parties without the client’s consent.
- Warranties: The developer warrants that all work will be performed in a professional manner and that the deliverables will be free from defects.
- Limitation of Liability: The developer shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use or inability to use the services provided by the developer, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Termination: Either party may terminate the agreement for any reason with written notice.
- Governing Law: This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state or country in which the developer is located.
- Disclaimer: The developer makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.